Monday, May 26, 2008

Thoughts for me :)

Well, thanks to gmail which forces you to think about what to put as ur STATUS message. Below is some CRAZY THOUGHTS that caught me while I was on this search


"When visions are clouded,
paths are strange
what ahead is destiny"



Hopes,Dreams,wishes
Why do u play a moon at me?
As I await to receive u a perfect pournami ,
The very then u turn to nothing but an absolute amavasi


The sun was asleep
The moon was new
The wind was quite
Alone I stood
Lost amidst the woods,
Then I saw a tiny little star far far away
Trying to light up my path ahead


The reason being u
rediscover urself in seamless ways
And if u ever reach the horizon
There will be a twilight
waiting to soothen ur churning


Be candle that throws its best light
Even when its melting away!!


I walk to the horizons
And in each step i take
I sense a new beginning
The turn i take now
Makes a different sense
Wherever I turn to
I see a new light rising
Its a totally lost quest
Or u need more direction
May be i will get that in reflection
The circle Im walking
Widens on my each new step
Am I still on the very beinning
Or may be its near the end !!

No comments: