Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YET ANOTHER DAY!!

some touch our hearts in a special way.. Even if the wounds they leave , remain with a sweet pain

aardramay mozhiyunne vida
mounam ithum ninn
ormaykku munpil
oru nivedyamay!!!


Moments froze
when I stopped thinking abt u
O Dreams, life is of no springs without u !!
Is that a joyful smile I see in ur eyes
or some playful tears ?
Dont u try to give me the best of ur flowers
Even when u have nothing but thorns handsful ?
Isnt ur face tht I see
Through the darkest of the shades
When every sunny day brings
A brillaint rainbow into ur memories ?

2 comments:

SRao said...

Hello lady!! Who ever you are but I can truly relate to ever post on your blog.......if you don't mind and don;t have copyrights...I would love to have a few lines in my posts!!

Cheers to love!!

Soumya said...

no copyrights.. these r strange truths abt life .. :)