"The sun was asleep
The moon was new
The wind was quite
Alone I stood
Lost amidst the woods,
Then I saw a tiny little star far far away
Trying to light up my path ahead"
But that was few years ago.
And today this tiny little star is going further away from me.
Yea, I am sure this star brings destiny to lots of people, not just me. So its time for it make its destiny too. But it really did light up my way all this time, through rains, storms and in good weather, making life a meaningful adventure. Thanks for teaching me that the intent and thrill of life lies in its uncertainty. I believe that how farther you may go, you will remain visible to me so that I can look up to you whenever I am in need. All the best for you way ahead and I am sure your destiny is really gonna be awesome.
And this 23rd, I am celebrating the anniversary of something special . Yes, the day I first met my partner. And this definitely calls for a celebration. Life is a mixture of ups and downs. And in this one year, we too faced all these. But at some point, we realize a connection deep within, a bond inseparable and an unfading love - A love that is not because of one's merits, not of any sweet gifts or surprises that the other gives you, but a love out of no special reason.
Just one reason that he is mine for this whole life and we are going to make this journey together - in light and dark, in good and bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great start after a long break...
Post a Comment