Monday, May 25, 2009

veendum oru kaatathu


I saw a comment below "2009il kaatu veeshiyille?" 

Sathyam parayatte , kodum kaatum peemariyum vellapokkavum ellaam orumichayirunnu. So could not get hold any lost leaves... 

Anyway its been one year now I started this blog. And hence to mark this paper anniversary, I decided to scribble down something. 

All those who cant read malayalam, I apologize, I just love this language, and I want to write in this bountiful language.

May 26
veendum oru greeshma swapnathil ninnu oru njettalode mizhi thurannu unarumpol, 
kayvittu poya kanavukal orikkal enkilum sabhalamakumo ennu kinavu kandu 
veendum aa suhupthiyil onnu koodi layikkan...
oru mareeshikayayi vidoorathevideyo alayunna jeevitha aashakal 
enthino veendi veendum anantha vihayashil paari parannu 
oru nooru vibhala jala kanangalayi chithari...
athil oru bhaspa bindu enn anjana rekhayil thazuki thalodunnuvo...
iniyum  oru nimi enkilum ee durbhaga bhoovil
vijana janma sabhalyamaayi uthirumo ee neerkanam!!!.



3 comments:

SRao said...

hey....it would be great if you could give us the translations!!

Soumya said...

Here goes the translation...
Again I awake from a summer night's dream
Just to be realize with a shock that
All those lost dreams will never materialize
Yet again I hope to diffuse in that sweet sleep...
Those desires lures me as a mirage
Even when they are flown so apart into the infinite skies
And burst into a million drops...
Is that a lost drop from those
Flows so soothingly over my eyelashes
May at least for a split second,
This dew drop be a solace
In this hearth of earth!!!

ebin said...

good work